Magnesium 300 is a dietary supplement providing 3 important chelated forms of magnesium for enhanced absorption. What are Chelates?
• Chelates are organic compounds attached to a mineral resulting in a stable structure. The purpose of chelated minerals is to surround a metal ion with an organic molecule so that it can be better absorbed in the human body.
• Magnesium is an essential mineral. It must be taken in through the diet however; with over processed food and depleted soil it is difficult to get the optimal daily intake. Magnesium supplementation is a way to support your daily intake.
• Magnesium promotes the absorption and metabolism of calcium and is responsible for the activation and function of 325 enzymes that affect various metabolic processes and physiological functions such as:
m neuromuscular contractions*
m heart and cardiovascular function*
m regulation of the acid-alkaline balance in the body*
• Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats; also for energy production, and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium which are important electrolytes.
• Magnesium Supports:
m Adrenal hormone balance*
m Bone health*
m Cardiovascular function*
m Detoxification functions*
m Glucose metabolism*
m Mental health*
m Nerve function*
m Tooth enamel*
• Magnesium deficiencies have been associated with a variety of conditions such as:
m Occasional sleeplessness*
m Low mood states*
m Musculoskeletal conditions*
m Tooth decay*
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
(as Di-Magnesium Malate (Albion ),
Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate (TRAACS ),
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your
healthcare practitioner before taking this or any nutritional
• Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take four capsules
daily. Daily amount may be divided between AM & PM, or as
directed by your healthcare practitioner.